Sunday, May 17, 2009

Playing Catch Up!








OK, so lets see we have been very busy, we spent Easter in Rochester and Jacob went to the Zoo for the first time! We have 21 new baby chickens that arrived last week. We have been to Maine and back for my graduation. Jacob has visited with many of our friends. Daddy and I got to go out one night while G-ma Johnson watched the little guy! Mommy finally talked Daddy into buying a new truck that I can ride in! Daddy shot another Turkey on opening day! We have been sick repeatedly, thanks B-Wood! And the most exciting news is that Mr. Jacob walks all by himself and I am beginning to wonder why we rushed this! So here are a few pics of what we have been doing while I have been slacking on my Mommy blogging duties!

No comments: