I am a very bad Mom, I have taken pictures but I haven't posted any of them! I am in the home stretch of school and I promise to be back in action soon. Jacob is doing great and started walking on his own on April 20! He is a happy camper lately and talks up a storm. Some of his favorite words are dada, mama, tractor, dirty, no, cat and dog.
The Johnson's are traveling to Maine next week to visit the Wurtz's and to graduate. I say it like we are all doing it because if it wasn't for Tom's help I never would have gotten this far! He truly is an amazing Dad and husband. I will post pics when we return.
By the way the chickens arrive the second week of May! That should provide some entertainment on here!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment